Workshop at Dogtopia! Knot Your Own Dog Toys
Sunday, February 19 | 2:00-4:00pm
Have you ever seen our rope products and thought to yourself, "I could make that!" Well, here is your chance to learn what we do and how we do it! Create something with love for your pet during this heartfelt month.
Sunday, February 19th from 2:00-4:00pm at Dogtopia of South Tulsa
Our 5/8" rope turned into a dense barrel chew toy! Dense in the middle and frilly at the ends.
Two Tiny Barrel Knots
Knot Yours toys designed for the smallest of dogs.
Tri-color rope toy with densly woven core and tassled ends. The core can be made in variable lengths for larger dogs.
Like a tennis ball with wings! Your pup is sure to love this flying toy the second you toss it!
Knot Your Own
Pick from four different rope toy designs and take home four uniquely made by you toys for your furry friend! Rope toy styles will range in style to accommodate all sizes of dogs. We will have written directions for all toys as well as an instructional video on the basic concept for these toys. We will also be available to "show you the ropes" if you need help with your creations.
- Each ticket includes all the materials and direction needed to create a total of four toys
- Workshop is come and go style. Come anytime during the two-hour period and leave when you're through!
- This workshop takes approximately 30-45min and is recommended for ages 10 and older (children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult).
- Although this is a workshop for pet toys we kindly ask to leave your furry friends at home.
- We will not be dying during this workshop. All toys will be made with either natural or pre-dyed rope.
- Music and light refreshments will be provided
- Space is limited so reserve your place now!
All final knotted toys are for pets only and is not suitable for children. Choose toys that are the appropriate shape and size for your pet. Always supervise your pets during play and understand their chewing habits. Trim or re-knot any unraveled ends to avoid play with long strands. Remove and dispose of any toy from your pet if it shredded or is small enough to be ingested.